Do you also find yourself spending the first few hours setting up the necessary boiler plate? What if you could skip those and get started implementing your business logic immediately?
You can take a template off the shelf and get started on a project that already has everything you need anyway:
- Instructions for how to use the template
- Best practices for file and function naming
- An appropriate gitignore file
- Best practices for compile flags
- A test suite
- A README with relevant sections
- Option parsing: Flags, Environment variables and Configuration files.
- CI via github actions
- Hooks for autoformatting and linting
- A Nix build